Information We Collect
We gather data about you through the means mentioned below. Our platform relies on these to allow you to use our services.
01. Data you provide us
We gather a variety of records that you provide as soon as you become a registered user. For example, we collect facts from you through:
- Use of our Services or the way we process your orders.
- Online forms, email, or any other forms of communication you send to us.
- Contests and surveys you participate in.
- Any opinions you may have about the Services.
- Account registration and account management.
- Uploading or posting to the Services.
- Technical assistance and information requests prior to purchase.
Your Information: Some portions of the Services may not require you to provide any data that allows us to immediately identify you (for example, if you choose to browse the website without logging in), but the kinds of records we collect are specific to the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you provide. The sorts of information we acquire from you include:
- Email address.
- Your name, if you choose to provide it.
- Your login credentials, if you have created an account on Edtech Learning Limited.
- Information about a card recipient, such as delivery address.
- Information about purchases made with us or other transactions.
- Information about your interactions with our customer service representatives.
- In your Edtech Learning Limited profile you may provide demographic information, such as your gender.
- You can provide us with user-generated content by commenting on the content material on the Services, responding to a survey request, assessing a class, or participating in public forums.
- Courses that you enrol in.
Information about others: In the event that you request that your purchase be transferred to someone other than you (such as a gift recipient), we will use the information that you supply about that person to process the shipment.
02. Automatically collected information
As Using our services may result in the collection of certain information as described here. In addition to cookies and analytics tools, other technologies can be used to assist in collecting this information, including third-party providers (which work on our behalf).
Websites: We collect and analyse information about how you use the site, including IP addresses, browser types, browser languages, working systems, software programs, and hardware attributes (including machine IDs), referring and exit pages, pages considered, and the order of those pages, date and time of use, and contents watched, whole minutes watched, error logs, as well as any other information you give us about how you use this site.
Mobile Applications: When you use a Edtech Learning Limited cell utility or software program (“app”), we routinely get hold of sure information about the mobile phone, tablet, or computer used to access the app, consisting of gadget identifiers, IP address, running system, version, Internet service provider, browser type, area name, and different comparable information, whether and when you update the app, date and time of use, content watched, complete minutes viewed, error logs, and different similar information about how you use the app.Location Information:When you use the Services, our service vendors and we may also collect certain usual area information from your computer or mobile device (e.g., IP address, city/state, and or postal code associated with an IP address).
03. Information gathered from social media platforms and other content platforms
04. Information we obtain from others
Additionally, we can receive additional statistics, such as demographic and statistical data, from third parties, such as enterprise partners, marketers, researchers, analysts, and other parties, which we may attribute to you based on your venture to positive statistical groups. We use these statistics to complement the records that we gather from you in order to provide extra user experiences for you and improve our products, analytics, and advertising.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
According to the types of information we have collected from and about you, we or our service providers may use your records for various purposes, including:
- Make a purchase or provide the services you have requested, such as invoicing and accounting.
- You will receive further fantastic and environmentally friendly customer service as soon as your request for records has been processed.
- Provide you with information and records about training you have completed.
- We will contact you via email, postal mail, or telephone regarding Edtech Learning Limited and surveys, lookup studies, promotions, exclusive events, and other subjects we believe may be of interest to you.
- Customise the content of the advertisements that appear on the services.
- Throughout your lookups and reports, and through test and creation of new products, features, and services, you can help us better understand your needs and desires.
- Secure our websites and apps and find out what’s causing app crashes and other issues.
- Whenever our genuine hobbies or the authentic pursuits of others require us to follow specific procedures, laws, and regulations, we should do so.
- In the case of our reliable pursuits or others’ professional hobbies, we must establish, exercise, or protect our legal rights.
Aggregate/Anonymous Data: We may also mixture and/or anonymize any records gathered through the Services so that such records can no longer be linked to you or your device. We might also use such records for any purpose, which include research and advertising, and marketing purposes, and may also share such statistics with any third parties, inclusive of advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
To gather the records in the “Information, We Collect Through Automated Means” Section above, our carrier providers and we use Internet server logs, cookies, monitoring pixels, and different similar monitoring technologies.
We use these applied sciences in order to offer you an extra tailored experience in the future by understanding and remembering your unique searching preferences. Cookies are small textual content documents that are placed on your laptop or cell gadget when you visit a website that enable us to: (i) apprehend your computer; (ii) save your preferences and settings; (iii) apprehend the web pages of the Services you have visited; (iv) decorate your consumer ride by means of handing over and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailor-made to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with safety and administrative functions. Some cookies are positioned in your browser cache, whilst these related to Flash applied sciences are stored with your Adobe Flash Player files.
As we adopt additional technologies to additionally acquire facts through different methods. Please be aware that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” area of your browser for extra information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari). You can additionally control the use of Flash technologies, including flash cookies and nearby storage objects, with the Flash management equipment on hand at Adobe’s website. Please word that through blocking, disabling, or managing any or all cookies, you might also no longer have got right of entry to certain aspects or choices of the Services.
ONLINE ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
We might also use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Services to accumulate and analyze utilization information thru cookies and comparable tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; help with fraud prevention, and supply certain points to you. To stop Google Analytics from the usage of your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
If you acquire an email from us, we may also use positive analytics tools, such as clear GIFs, to capture statistics such as when you open our message or click on on any links or banners our email contains. These facts allow us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
02. Online Advertising
The Services may also combine third-party advertising analytics that allows for the delivery of relevant content and marketing on the Services, as properly as on other websites you visit and different purposes you use.
The ads may additionally be primarily based on a number of elements such as the content of the page you are visiting, the records you enter, such as your age and gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and different statistics we gather from you. These advertisements may also be primarily based on your current recreation or your recreation over time and throughout different websites and online services and may additionally be tailor-made to your interests.
Please note that if you acted as instructed about changing your settings, you will nonetheless see advertising when you use the Services, however, it will not be tailored to you based on your online behaviour over time.
03. Notice concerning Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT“) is a privacy choice that customers can set in unique web browsers. We are committed to providing you with significant selections about the data accumulated on our internet site for third-party purposes, and that is why we offer a variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. However, we do not presently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Edtech Learning Limited will share your facts in the following ways:
Affiliates and Subsidiaries: We may additionally share records we accumulate with a third party or affiliated agencies to deliver merchandise and offerings to you, to maintain a constant level of Service, and fine tune our products, services, and user experience.
Service Providers: We may share your records with selected third parties who perform services on our behalf. They have access to function these offerings, however, are prohibited from the usage of your facts for other purposes. They grant a variety of offerings to us, together with billing, sales, marketing, product content material and features, advertising, analytics, research, purchaser service, statistics storage, security, fraud prevention, charge processing, and felony services.
Business Transfers: As we proceed to improve our business, we may additionally buy, merge, or partner with different companies. In such transactions (including in contemplation of such transactions), individual information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of our properties are offered or transferred to a third-party, client records (including your electronic mail address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets. If such a switch is subject to extra mandatory restrictions below applicable laws, we will comply with such restrictions.
Public Forums: Certain facets of our Services make it feasible for you to share comments publicly with other users. Any facts that you publish via such elements are now not confidential, and we may additionally use them for any cause (including in testimonials or other marketing materials). Any information you post openly in these approaches will be reachable to the public at giant and doubtlessly handy via third-party search engines. Accordingly, please take care when using these features.
Aggregated Data / Anonymous Information: As per the agreement we are authorised or may have the right to share the aggregate/ anonymous information about the use of the service to publish documents on usage trends.
The sharing of such records is unrestricted.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain your facts for no longer than necessary for the functions for which it is processed. The length of time for which we preserve information relies upon the functions for which we gathered and used it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Edtech Learning Limited takes technical and organisational protection measures to protect the information supplied by using the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever entirely impenetrable or error-free. Please maintain this in mind when disclosing any statistics to Edtech Learning Limited with the aid of the Internet.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND FEATURES
The Services are intended for frequent audiences and not for teenagers beneath the age of 13 If we emerge as conscious that we have inadvertently amassed “personal information” (as described by using the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from youngsters below the age of thirteen except legitimate parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We do not knowingly technique data of EU residents under the age of sixteen besides parental consent. If we emerge as aware that we have accumulated statistics from an EU resident under the age of 16 except parental consent, we will take lifelike steps to delete it as soon as possible. We additionally comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable nearby laws.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Depending on your jurisdiction of residence, you may also have certain rights to your information, as further described in this Section.
01. Legal Rights
If you have any concerns or would like to address your legal rights and privacy under applicable regulation or would like to address any of them, please contact us using our contact information via email or contact us section. Your regional legal guidelines (e.g., in the EU) may also permit you to request that we:
- provide get right of entry to and/or a copy of positive statistics we maintain about you.
- prevent the processing of your data for direct advertising and marketing functions (including any direct advertising processing based totally on profiling).
- update statistics which is out of date or incorrect.
- delete sure records which we are preserving about you.
- restrict the way that we system and expose sure of your information
- repeal your consent for the processing of your information
We will consider all requests and respond according to applicable law. Please note, however, that certain statistics may additionally be exempt from such requests in some circumstances for us to comply with a criminal obligation. We can also request you to provide us with the data critical to ascertain your identity before responding to your request.
02. Third Party Advertising
A cookie is used to indicate to other websites that you visited a particular page, and allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. This cookie does not in any way give access to your computer or mobile device.
If you do not wish to see ads from us, you can opt-out in several ways:
- We may display interest-based ads to you when you are using Facebook through a tool offered by Facebook called the Custom Audience Tool. This tool allows us to personalize our ads based on your usage of the Services. We do not share any of your personal information with Facebook. The tool lets us convert your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers Facebook generates from the email addresses of its users. You can find information on how to opt-out of this advertising here.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS ACCESSIBILITY & QUERY
Queries Regarding Your Personal Data?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our statistics practices generally, please contact us using the following information:
Edtech Learning Limited Education
Email address for contact:
info@Edtech Learning Limited.org
Edtech Learning Ltd., 10, East Stour Way , Ashford, England, TN24 0SX